1. APPLICABLE LAW
The second section of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), establishes the following:
- Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices in terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information on their use, on the purposes of the processing of the data, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data.
- When technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of the data may be facilitated by using the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that it must proceed to its configuration during its installation or update by an action express to that effect.
- The foregoing shall not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature for the sole purpose of effecting the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of an Information Society service expressly requested by the recipient.
The cookies used for any of the following purposes are excepted from the fulfilment of the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE:
- Only allow communication between the user’s computer and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize to user.
- Technical Cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as traffic control and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the terminal of the user such as the language, the type of browser through which access service, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are the ones that allow the responsible of the same, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data that the users of the service do.
- Advertising Cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a webpage, application or platform from which he / she provides the requested service. These cookies store information of the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
3. PRINCIPLE OF INFORMATION
In compliance with the provisions of article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, LOPD), we inform you in an express, precise and unequivocal manner that the information obtain through the cookies that are installed in your computer will be used with the purpose of guaranteeing the quality, safety and improvement of the services offered.
The recipients of the information obtained through the cookies that are installed on your computer will be the following entities:
- The editor responsible for the website and responsible for the treatment: ILAYA INTERNATIONAL GROUP, S.L.
- Where applicable, the entities directly related to the publisher responsible for the website that are expressly listed below:
Google Maps Cookies: They are cookies used by external complements (the Google Maps API) and their purpose is to geolocalize the data.
Security Cookies: Security cookies prevent fraudulent use of login credentials and protect user data against unauthorized third parties.
Google Advertising Cookies: They are used to make advertising more attractive to users and more valuable to publishers and advertisers. They are often used to select content-based ads that are relevant to a user, improve campaign performance reporting, and avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
Cookies preference Google: These cookies store temporary information to allow site functionality. They record the preferences of individual users and keep them when you return (language settings, shopping carts, on-site forms, etc.) to improve the user experience on the site.
Google Analytics: These cookies are used to gather information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to report and to help us improve the site for you. Cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the site and the pages they visited.
4. PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT
The consent for the installation of the cookies will be understood through the ticking of the box related to the acceptance of the “Policy of cookies” arranged for the effect on our website. In cases where the user does not expressly state whether or not he accepts the installation of the cookies, but continues to use the website or the application, it will be understood that the latter has given his consent, expressly informing our entity of the possibility of blocking or eliminating the cookies. cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
5. OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF COOKIES INSTALLATION
While accepting the installation of cookies on your computer is optional for you, refusal to install it may mean that the functionality of the website is limited or not possible, which would make it impossible for us to provide services entity through it.
6. DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
The user at all times can change the configuration of cookies, block or disable cookies. For this we facilitate the way in the main browsers.
As well as cookies to third parties Google AdWords:
ILAYA INTERNATIONAL GROUP, S.L, is not responsible for the content and veracity of the cookies policies of third parties.
7. SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
We will protect your data with effective security measures based on the risks involved in the use of your information. For this, our entity has approved a Data Protection Policy and annual controls and audits are carried out to verify that your personal data is safe at all times.
8. WHERE CAN YOU FORMULATE A CLAIM?
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the same, the recipient of the service can exercise, at any time, their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the person responsible for the file or the treatment, attaching a photocopy of your ID.
9. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE OR TREATMENT
Do you know that in our organization we have a data protection delegate to whom you can send all your complaints, doubts and suggestions about the use of your personal information?
Our data protection delegate is called AUDIDAT and these are your contact details:
Telephone number: 96 131 88 04
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you understand that your rights have been ignored by our entity, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through one of the following means:
Electronic office: www.agpd.es
Mailing address: Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid
Via telephone: Tel. 901 100 099 Telf. 91 266 35 17
Form a claim in the Spanish Agency for Data Protection does not entail any cost and the assistance of lawyer or attorney is not necessary.